Established in 2007. Oxhey Early Years Centre has a very active Parents’ Association who meet regularly to organise fundraising events and social gatherings for parents.
This year the Parents’ Association have raised over £1700.00 to help provide equipment and fund activities within the Centre.
Here are some of the things your money has paid for in the past:
- The Farm Visit
- Living Eggs
- Cultural Events
- Gifts at Christmas
- Role play equipment and dressing up clothes for the Orange Room
- New Bikes for the Blue & Purple Rooms
- A Jubilee gift for every child
- Art supplies for activities such as the Jubilee Crowns
- Microscopes for the computers in Blue / Purple Room
- Start to replace the large books used at story time
For more information about Parent Association events or how to get involved email: firstname.lastname@example.org